Last modified: May 29, 2020
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by 10 Mile or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age and no one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected the personal information of a minor through our Services without the appropriate consent, please contact us as set forth in Contact Information below so we may immediately delete the information and make other necessary corrections.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (collectively, “personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, via email, or on paper. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to use any of our Services, requesting a demonstration of our Services, subscribing to our blog and/or newsletter, or requesting further services or additional information about our offerings. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit 10 Mile, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Website, product offerings, and Services.
- To provide access to the Solutions through our third-party business partners.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- For direct marketing of our goods and services.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- To fulfill obligations under a contract or other agreement.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please click on the opt-out link contained in email communications from us. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. This specifically includes our third-party software service providers who provide the Solutions.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of 10 Mile Solutions LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by 10 Mile about our Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions available at https://10milesolutions.com/terms-and-conditions/ and/or the terms and conditions applicable to our Solutions, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 10 Mile, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from 10 Mile. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by 10 Mile to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out using the unsubscribe link included in all such communication or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
International Data Transfer
We take steps to require that we handle your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards. As a US company, our Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and your personal information will be processed in the United States. By using our Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of resident, including the United States, which may have different data privacy and data protection rules than those of your country.
If you purchase access to certain Solutions offered by 10 Mile through its third-party business partners, we must share your personal information in order to provide access to such Solutions. You agree to the cross-border transmission of your personal information from the United States to the countries where such Solutions are based, which is required in order to access such Solutions. Such other countries may have different data privacy and data protection rules than those of the United States. The use of your personal information by the third-party business partners offering such Solutions is governed by their respective privacy policies and not by 10 Mile.
Information for European Union Residents: Your EU Privacy Rights
If you are located in certain countries, including Switzerland or those countries that fall under the scope of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal information, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal information;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal information;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal information;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal information; and
- Request portability of your personal information.
You can access, correct, or delete your personal information by contacting us as set forth in Contact Information below. European Union and Swiss individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Personal information collected on or about users located in the European Union is collected on the following legal bases of processing:
- Necessary for Performance of a Contract: If we or our affiliates have entered into a contract with you, partners, suppliers or other third parties, we may need to process your personal information.
- Consent: Where you have provided your consent for us to engage in marketing activities with you or otherwise process your data, we may need to process your personal information.
- Legitimate Interest: We may need to process your personal information where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as (1) to communicate with you in response to your requests, questions, inquiries and submissions; (2) to conduct advertising, marketing and promotional activities in connection with operating our business; (3) for research and development, security and optimization of our Services; and (4) preventing fraud.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: Where we are required to comply with laws or legal obligations, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to process an opt-out request.